Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

About 7 years ago I was totally obsessed with baking. I learned as much as I could to make these bueatiful artesian loafs of bread you find at the fancy places. Getting books on french baking from the library, I went through alot of flour back then and thrashed many a kitchen...

I dont bake much anymore, but it still comes in handy for times like tomorrow..

yumm - people that say you can't live off bread alone are lying!



oh and knee surgery went well. I was really nervous going into it, like "do I really need to do this?" The Anesthisia sucked, a night of puking, but I'm getting back into the swing of things. Had my post-op today and my doc said he resectioned one nasty plica with a load of scar tissue right at my medial femoral condyle. I was planning on posting the digital images from the orthoscopy but this will have to do:



I'm stoaked, its what we were hoping for then, good cartlidge, no real chondromalacia. Should be back at it in a month or so as I get into recovery mode. At least its raining and I'm not tormented by great snow conditions...

1 comment:

Sacred Rivers said...

I'm so glad your surgery went well! Send us some of your good luck please! Can't wait to see you and cause trouble! Luff u