Thursday, November 20, 2008

Winner Creek

Dylan and I headed down to Seward on Tuesday night. The presentation went well, good group of people, no technical problems, fun to talk about the trips. On the way back yesterday we stopped to stretch our legs in Girdwood by riding the winner creek, Handtram loop. I did this a few weeks before in the dark, so it was nice to do it again in the daylight and actually see everything. Conditions were great, nice and packed, could ride mostly everything.





5 comments:

Marla said...

Those photos are fantastic!

fxdwhl said...

looks awesome! really puts the touch of winter I road thru today in perspective. did you ever get around to setting up the pug as a fix?

Eric said...

not yet, its in the works though.

Jill Homer said...

Wait ... why would you want a fixed gear pug? Every time you had to walk through powder, the spinning pedals would get really annoying.

No freezing freewheel though.

Eric said...

not for winter, for summer.
And its just something I want to try, I'm not sold for that exact reason.
It will be pug's front wheel.

I got my hands on a disc - fixed hub...