Monday, October 12, 2009

Over the weekend I pretty much finished all orders that I've promised to people. So now its all about actually getting my own gear together. In a week I leave for Colorado for a few days, then on to La Paz Bolivia for a month of biking and talking to llamas. The header photos recently have been from the last trip I did down there. The previous one was in Parque Nacional Lauca after crossing into Chile on the road to Arica. The one above is in the middle of nowhere after leaving the tiny Aymara village of Sacabaya. I had an amazing experience both in getting to, and passing through the village. So the photo above describes a lot of things right now.

4 comments:

Kid Riemer said...

Bon voyage! Enjoy the trip, but I don't need to tell you that because you don't know any other way. Peace out. Safe travels.

Taz said...

sounds awesome!

karen said...

Have a safe trip. I look forward to pics and stories when you get back.

Jill Homer said...

When I look at that photo, I see a venture into the unknown ... which makes sense.